skip to content
Texas Department of Housing & Community Affairs - Building Homes and Strengthening Communities
Search Again

Assistance Provider Results

TDHCA funds local organizations (providers) who in turn help those in need.  The providers below may get funding through TDHCA or other resources.  Select one from the list to get a description of services and more contact information.  Contact them and apply for help.  Please let the assistance provider know if you need a reasonable accommodation as a person with a disability or language assistance as a person with limited English proficiency.

Weatherization Assistance providers for the City of Spring
Organization City Phone Number
Texas Information and Referral Network (Dial 2-1-1) AUSTIN 1 - (877) 541-7905
Brazos Valley Community Action Programs BRYAN 1 - (979) 595-2850
BakerRipley HOUSTON 1 - (713) 590-2327
Department of Veteran Affairs WASHINGTON 1 - (800) 827-1000

The Assistance Provider list above is provided for informational purposes only.  The Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs (TDHCA) does not guarantee the availability of funding.  The information listed is voluntarily submitted, and TDHCA does not edit, control, or attest to the accuracy or completeness of any of the information made available for the site.  Additionally, TDHCA does not endorse any specific organization listed on this site.

For questions or comments please email us at: